Although CCMA rules generally allow you to have legal representation in arbitrations, there is one important – and common – exception.
We offer a full range of legal services, including, but not limited to the following practice areas:
- General and commercial litigation in both the High and Magistrate`s Court;
- Claims against the Minister of Police for damages resulting from unlawful arrest, assault and detainment (read more);
- Personal injury and motor vehicle claims (read more);
- Sequestrations and Liquidations as well as Rehabilitations;
- Contractual disputes.
Corporate Law / Commercial:
- Commercial Agreements;
- Registration of Companies an Close Corporations;
- Buy and Sell Agreements;
- Partnerships / Joint Venture;
- Shareholders Agreements;
- Franchise Agreements.
There is always a dedicated attorney available to assist with such applications should it be after hours.
- Representation of clients in all Courts.
- All property related Agreements;
- All types of Conveyancing-related work including the drafting of and revising of all property related agreements, Residential and Commercial Property Transactions, Conveyancing, Registration of Bonds, Sectional Title and Shareblock Schemes, Re-zoning and consolidation of property, Mining Titles, Mineral, Establishments and proclamation of new townships.
- Contested and uncontested divorce (read more);
- Divorce, mediation and settlements;
- Enforcing Divorce and Maintenance Orders;
- Amendment of Divorce and Maintenance Orders;
- Divorce related applications in the High Court;
- Recovery of outstanding Maintenance;
- General Divorce Law;
- Advice and drafting of antenuptual contracts;
- Applications for change of Matrimonial Regime.
Employment Law / Labour Law:
- Advice on all labour and human resource-related matters;
- Grievances and disciplinary procedures;
- CCMA and Arbitration;
- Labour Court Litigation.